We have postponed the U10/Squirt division.
Vail Mountaineer Hockey Club received approval from the Eagle County Public Health Department and the hosting ice rinks for our tournament- contingent on our COVID-19 levels. We will use the State of Colorado COVID-19 Dial to make determinations on the status of the tournament and will send updates as soon as we have them.
CAHA Sanction # 21CO45
In order to stay within the parameters of the local health order and the protocols established by the ice rinks, we had to make a few adjustments to our plans.
- DATES: The Bantam division has been moved to October 30th through November 1st.
- October 30th - November 1st: 14U A and 14U B
- November 6th - 8th: U18 Major (HS Varsity) and U18 Minor (HS JV)
- November 13th - 15th: 12U A and 12U B
- November 20th - 22nd: 10U A and 10U B
- TEAMS: Only teams from Colorado will be allowed to participate. The number of teams per division will be limited to 5-10. Depending on interest, we may limit the number of teams from an association per division. This is still TBD.
Entry fees for the 2020 Tournament:
• 18U Major (Varsity)/18U Minor (JV) Level $1,745
• 14U Level $1,645
• 12U and 10U Levels $1,595 per team.
Entry includes a minimum four (4) game guarantee
- OFFICIAL REGISTRATION: Please complete the Google Form- Official Tournament Registration by Wednesday, October 14th at NOON MDT. Once all teams have registered, we will proceed with acceptance and scheduling. All accepted teams will need to provide a $250 deposit to secure the spot. An invoice will be sent through SportsEngine to collect the deposit. Hotel links and additional information will be sent to accepted teams by the end of the week.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.